• Nepro LP with Kidney Care is high in calories and lower in protein (compared to Nepro HP) and provides complete renal nutrition scientifically designed to meet the nutrient needs of non-dialyzed chronic kidney disease patients.
• It is designed with lower protein to help slow the progression of chronic kidney disease and maintain nutrition status.
• Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and omega-3fatty acids to support heart health meeting National Cholesterol Education Program and American Diabetes Association guidelines.
• Carb steady advanced, slow-digesting, low GI carbohydrate complex to help manage blood sugar response. Can fit into a diabetes management plan.
• Kidney friendly blend of phosphorus, potassium and sodium to help you comply with current expert recommendations like European Best Practices Group (EBPG), ESPEN, and US National Kidney Foundation KDOQI/KDIGO guidelines.
• It is high in calories and protein (10.6g/236ml serving) to help meet the nutritional needs of chronic kidney disease patients.
• Can be taken as nutritious snack, supplement or as sole source of nutrition.
• Use as directed by your doctor.
• It is recommended that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.