Jabra Biz 2400
Jabra BIZ 2400 II is a corded professional headset that delivers outstanding sound at both ends of the call. 40% lighter than competing headsets, with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions. Built to last with a Kevlar-reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, sometimes you’re concentrating on work and want hi-fi sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “Air Shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and protects against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm lets you find the perfect fit
- Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 dB is filtered out before it reaches the agent.