GUCCI BLOOM AMBROSIA DI FIORIE FOR WOMEN 50ML
100% Original | For Women | 1.6fl.oz 50ml | Eau de Perfume
Presenting Ambrosia di Fiori, a new chapter of the Gucci Bloom story conceived by Alessandro Michele and created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas. Invoking a banquet of an ancient world, ambrosia was the sustenance of the Greek gods, thought to give immortality to those who drank it. The name of this precious nectar and the magic it evokes is woven into the scent‚Äôs vibrant bouquet. The blend begins with the original Gucci Bloom eau de parfume‚Äîa trio of Jasmine Bud extract, Tuberose, and Rangoon Creeper‚Äîcombined with new ingredients that intensify the floral fragrance: the rare Velvety Orris‚Äîderived from Iris resin‚Äîoriginally used by ancient Greeks and Romans as an essential oil, and Damascena Rose‚Äîharvested in the early morning to give the powerful rendition of the flower.
- Eau de parfume
- Velvety Orris, the root of Iris‚Äîa rare and precious note derived from the resin of the flower that blooms in Tuscany in May
- Damascena Rose‚Äîa warm and rich floral scent, distilled from the most fragrant breed of rose
- Natural Tuberose harvested from India
- Jasmine bud extract, obtained through an exclusive method of co-extraction to impart a fresh green and petal scent on the skin
- Rangoon Creeper, embodying the fragrance‚Äôs concept and name, the slightly powdery floral scent is captured as the flower blooms from white and gradually darkens to pink, then red
- The scent is presented in a burgundy lacquered glass bottle with a soft pink label. Contrasted by the emblematic Herbarium pattern in black, the same shade of pink defines the box.