How to use it:
The Enchanteur Pocket Perfume is no different from your regular perfume, except for its handy size. Here’s how you use it:
- Hold it a few inches away from your skin.
- Aim the spray at your pulse points (the base of your neck, your wrists, elbows, etc.).
- Spritz it on gently. Do not dab or rub.
- Let it dry out.
How to make it last longer:
- The trick to applying Perfume and making it last longer is quite simple.
- Never use it on your clothes. Use it directly on the skin.
- Spray a tiny bit into freshly shampooed hair (keeping well away from your scalp).
- Use other Enchanteur products from the same fragrance range. This helps accentuate the notes of your Perfume and make it last.