Model Number: A2503
Anker 313 Wireless Charger (Pad)
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including OtterBoxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• AirPods 3, AirPods Pro, AirPods 2 (with wireless charging case)
• Google Pixel 6 Pro / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 6XL / 5XL / 4XL / 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- Provides a max 7.5W charge for the iPhone 12 series. To charge the iPhone 12 series at 15W, use an official MagSafe wireless charger.
- Not compatible with Amazon’s Fire HD 10 Plus tablet.
- iPhone 5V / 1A stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
- The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
- Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.