It’s always great to have cashback on online shopping. Nagad and Salextra have come with a great cashback offer so that you can gain more. Now if you purchase your favorite gadgets or other items from Salextra and pay with Nagad, you can enjoy cashback of up to 11% or up to 500 Taka.
- You will be eligible to enjoy 11% Cashback on purchasing any products from the designated merchants (Salextra) website by paying through Nagad as per the below table-
|SL||Merchant Name||URL||Cashback%||Maximum Cashback in per transaction (in BDT)||Maximum Cashback limit during the Campaign||Maximum Cashback limit in BDT during the campaign||Minimum Purchase Value|
- You will not be eligible to get the cashback if you pay through Nagad App or USSD.
- You can enjoy this cashback Two (02) times during the whole campaign period while purchasing from the above each mentioned 03 (Three) Merchants by fulfilling all the terms & conditions under this Campaign.
- In order to be eligible for this offer, you must have an active Nagad Account.
- This campaign will remain valid from 17th November 2021 to 31st December 2021.
- All Merchants will bear the sole liability of the products, information, and any customer service associated with the offer under this campaign. Nagad shall only take the responsibility as a cashback and payment service provider.
- Nagad shall reserve the right to extend/change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to the payment under this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, request you to disclose the One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your Nagad Account,
- It shall not ask you to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, you must dismiss any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party. In the event of any dispute relating to the payment, you will first contact Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of a conflict between the English version and the Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.